New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.3
Wolfram System Modeler 13.3 focuses primarily on improving the matching of models with real systems.
List of new or improved features
- Plot expressions of variables in Simulation Center
- Native System Modeler kernel and simulations on Apple Silicon
- Create easy-to-install System Modeler Archives with custom libraries and models
- Possibility to automatically convert user libraries to be compatible with Modelica Standard Library 4.0.0
- Continue working while validating and building
- Interactively change inputs to real-time simulations
Publish models and libraries by easily creating installers. Include license conditions with additional assets like CAD objects, images and dependent libraries.
Interact with Real-Time Simulations
Manipulate parameters and inputs to see their effects on the simulation in real time.
Expanded Simulation Analysis
Analyze model results by plotting any expression of model variables. Store your expressions and FFTs as model plots for reuse later.
Expanded System Models in the Cloud
Add time series, interpolation curves and noise generators to your models in the Wolfram Cloud.
Automatically Calibrate Model Parameters
Automatically calibrate model parameters using measured data in Wolfram Language.
Build & Simulate Concurrently
Continue working on models and experiments even while validating, building and simulating models.
Native Computation Support for macOS ARM Platform
30–50% reduction in build and simulation time on Apple Silicon/macOS ARM platform.
Automatically Convert Models to MSL 4.0.0
Automatically convert your models and libraries to be compatible with Modelica Standard Library 4.0.0.
See the complete list of what's new in SystemModeler 13.3 on the Wolfram Research website.
Please contact our Wolfram sales team by phone +49 6172 5905 134 or via email to