Wolfram Player App
Wolfram Player App is a free mobile app for viewing notebooks and CDFs on an iOS mobile device. The following functionality is available to all Wolfram Player App users:
- Load and render CDF/notebook documents from the Wolfram Cloud, email and various cloud storage services
- Sideloading is also allowed through email, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, iTunes, and AirDrop
- 100% fidelity for visualizing CDFs and notebooks
- All content in the Wolfram Player App will be static by default. Interactive content can be made available with a plan.
Interactive content activation
Interactive content will be enabled in the following situations. The user has an active plan for one of the following products (including access through a site license, service plan, or complimentary plan):
- Wolfram Mathematica Online (Standard, Student, Home, Trial)
- Wolfram|One (Professional, Professional Plus, Personal, Personal Plus, Trial)
- The user is viewing an EnterpriseCDF.
- The user has enabled interactive content through an in-app purchase
Wolfram Player App does not support the following functionality:
- Saving documents
- Editing documents
- Shift + Enter evaluations
- Creating new notebooks
Wolfram Player App cloud features require sign in, but will allow users to work offline for up to 7 days, even if they lose Internet connectivity.