What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 5.1
SystemModeler 5.1 iis a chargeable upgrade.
- New Wolfram Language interface, with expanded and streamlined capabilities
- Share, collaborate and present models and analytics notebooks with any Wolfram Language user
- New, more informative typesetting of system models in the Wolfram Language
- Easily make important parameter and variable settings available at the top level in a hierarchical model
- Parameters that do not affect the model in its current configuration can now be disabled
- Parameter and variable descriptions can now be edited directly in the parameters tab
- Experiment with and change parameters for built-in example models
- Improved model search with grouped search results and filters
See the complete list of what's new in SystemModeler 5.1 on the Wolfram Research website.