Machine Learning for Images
Version 12 image processing and computer vision use extensively updated machine learning and neural net capabilities and introduce several built-in, high-level functions for object recognition, face analysis, restyling and more. In addition, with a growing number of pre-trained networks available from the Wolfram Neural Net Repository, one can use available pre-trained networks immediately, or manipulate and reassemble them to train on new data. Powerful network surgery capabilities enable transfer learning, which allows for solving problems using much smaller datasets.
- Built-in image style transfer using one or more templates. »
- Expanded built-in computer vision functions. »
- Automated object detection and recognition. »
- Significantly improved face detection. »
- Built-in facial age, gender, emotion estimation. »
- Immediately accessible trained and untrained neural nets. »