What's new in Mathematica 11.1
Version 11.1 extends Mathematica and the Wolfram Language's state-of-the-art capabilities in machine learning, neural nets, audio processing, robust statistics and much more.
- Over 130 new functions across a wide range of application areas
- 20 new neural net layer types, and seamless support for recurrent nets and variable-length sequences
NetModelto access a growing repository of complete trained and untrained neural nets
FeatureSpacePlotfor machine-learning-based visualization of spaces of data, images, text, etc.
- New machine learning functions, including
- Record audio directly in notebooks using
AudioCapture, readying it for immediate processing and analysis
- Do arithmetic (with *, -, etc.) directly on 2D and 3D images
- Extended support for computational photography and computational microscopy
ImageGraphicsto find vector graphic approximations to bitmaps
- Space-filling and fractal region constructors such as
- New robust and spatial statistics, including
GeoBubbleChart, as well as extended support for
- Support for derivatives with symbolic orders
- Higher-resolution geo elevation data
- Seamlessly integrated external services for
web image searchand
PersistentValuesystem for storing values between sessions locally, in the cloud, etc.
AutoCopyfor seamless distribution of separately editable notebooks in the cloud
- Creation of WolframScript .wls files with a notebook-based script editor
- Self-executing Wolfram Language scripts extended to Windows
- New, responsive design for all documentation and online examples