Built-in Interface to Unity Game Engine
Version 12 provides a unique seamless interface to the Unity game engine. With UnityLink, you can immediately access Unity objects and components from within the Wolfram Language without any Unity programming. UnityLink also provides a complete library for calling the Wolfram Language from within applications made with Unity. Create algorithmically generated content, automate tasks and optimize your game development process—all in one system, with one integrated workflow.
- Full access to all Unity functionality from within the Wolfram Language. »
- High-level interface for calling the Wolfram Language from Unity scripts. »
- Symbolic representations of Unity objects, including scenes, game objects, components and assets. »
- Seamless exchange of data between the Wolfram Language and Unity.
- Access to the full Wolfram Knowledgebase from Unity, including geo-spatial and socioeconomic data, and across thousands of domains.
- A unique powerful scripting environment for Unity.
- Interacting with the Wolfram Engine everywhere, on desktop systems or in the cloud.
- Automated launch and build process of Unity projects. »
- Create and manipulate Unity objects from within the Wolfram Language. »
- Automatic generation of native Unity plugins from Wolfram Language compiled functions. »
- Automatic generation of Unity C# code for embedding of cloud content. »
- Custom menu extensions of the Unity editor for asset generation and more.
- Access the cloud logging and analytics system Wolfram Data Drop. »
- Easy workflow for immediate game development.
- Access to high-quality render for large, complex scenes with Unity.
- Extensive documentation with prebuilt examples and projects. »