New in Wolfram SystemModeler 12.3
Wolfram SystemModeler 12.3 offers streamlined creation of controlled systems, saves especially large models in smaller files and offers fully customizable model plots.
List of new or improved features
- Add plot markers and labels to model plots
- Easily add links and variable references to plot captions
- Drag and drop subplots to reorder them
- Drastically reduced result file sizes and improved simulation speed
- Parallel compilation resulting in faster building of models
- Easily enter parameter or variable values in any compatible unit
- Improved editing capabilities for model documentation
- Improved automatic model documentation
- View and edit revision information for models
Streamlined Creation of Controlled Systems
Design a controller for your model using the extensive control system functionality. Create a controlled system by automatically connecting the controller to your model in a closed loop.
Smaller Files, Faster Compilation
Create large-scale models with drastically reduced result file sizes and improved simulation speed. Build your models faster with parallel compilation.
See the complete list of what's new in SystemModeler 12.2 on the Wolfram Research website
Please contact our Wolfram sales team by phone +49 6172 5905 134 or via email to