New in Wolfram SystemModeler 13.1
Wolfram SystemModeler 13.1 makes it easier to find help documents, to create models with neural nets, to model hydraulic systems and many more.
List of new or improved features
- New task-oriented documentation with improved and new content and better organization
- Modelica Quick Reference documentation for quickly referencing Modelica language syntax and features
- Modelica language specification included in Documentation Center
- Improved support for high-resolution screen environments across all platforms
- New high-resolution icons throughout the user interface
- Support for installing and using the Visual Studio 2022 compiler on Windows
- Support for product activation using single sign-on
Browse through the help documents faster with the new task-oriented documentation. Advanced users can understand Modelica language syntax and features using the in-product quick reference and language specifications.
Modernized User Interface
The System Modeler user interface gets a fresh look with new icons and improved support for high-resolution screen environments.
Integrated Machine Learning Workflows
Train neural nets and use them to accelerate models, connect to external systems using OPC servers or integrate them with your system models.
Support for Single Sign-On
Use your organization’s credentials to activate System Modeler and eliminate the need to remember multiple login credentials.Article: Requirements to Add Single Sign-On Article: Consolidate Wolfram Logins for Education with Single Sign‑On
Hydraulic & OPC Libraries Now Free
Extend your modeling capabilities with the Hydraulic and OPC libraries, which are now free for System Modeler users. The library components can be used to model hydraulic systems and connect to real-world applications.OPCUA Library OPCClassic Libraray
See the complete list of what's new in SystemModeler 13.1 on the Wolfram Research website
Please contact our Wolfram sales team by phone +49 6172 5905 134 or via email to