Version 12 continues a 30-year commitment to advancing the paradigm of notebook documents. Wolfram notebooks move seamlessly across cloud, mobile and desktop platforms and include the most advanced features of any notebook interface today.
- Work more efficiently with a modernized 64-bit macOS front end.
- Use headless Linux front end operations from any terminal.
- Publish notebooks to the Wolfram Cloud. »
- Email notebooks without leaving the front end. »
- Present notebooks more effectively with new presentation tools.
- Build interfaces with standardized password dialogs. »
- Find and open cell groups more easily with inline cell group openers. »
- Follow kernel sessions better with smart In/Out labels.
- Interactively select and iconize code to reveal program structures. »
- Embed large datasets efficiently into notebooks. »
- View comprehensive information about symbols and other expressions in an updated, compact interface. »
- Control data embedding in summary boxes. »
- Write Python and NodeJS input using new external language cells. »