Neu in Mathematica 13.2
Mathematica Version 13.2 includes 41 completely new functions - plus 64 functions with substantial updates, efficiency improvements and some first hints of major new areas under development - particularly related to astronomy and celestial mechanics.Stephen Wolfram's Blog Entry announcing Version 13.2
- Improved performance of several Quantity operations.
- Uniformly distributed random sampling of dates and times with
- Fine-tuned abort handling using
- Faster univariate and multivariate polynomial operations.
- Added support for modular factoring of multivariate polynomials.
- Faster symbolic linear algebra involving matrices with univariate rational functions.
- Two new structured matrix types:
- Numerical fractional differentiation with
- Numerical Caputo differentiation with
- Many functions and options related to astronomical computation and visualization have been added, including
- Soften or hide features in graphics using
- Analyze the result of a clustering process with
- Represent an external model that can be used for inference with
FileSystemTreecreates a tree of subdirectories and files in a directory.
- Compute step response analytics for control systems with
- Support for geographical data formats "GXF" and "OSM".
- Support for popular chess game formats "FEN" and "PGN".
- Build, load and install components, such as a shared library, from a compiled component with
- Additional support for migration from evaluated code to compiled code with
See the complete list of what's new in the Wolfram Language with Mathematica 13.1 on the Wolfram Research website