What's New Mathematica 10.0.1
- Image processing updates and enhancements, including new image effects, Image3D options for WatershedComponents, and built-in color support for Nearest and FindClusters
- Simplified SendMail syntax for easier usability
- New operators and compositions of operators enabled for associations functions such as Dataset and Query
- RLink compatibility update for R 3.1.
- New Interpreter types such as "Beach", "CountryClass", "OilField", and "Reef"
- New optimizations, supported inputs, and path types for geographic computation and regions
- Machine learning functions Classify and Predict now support NeuralNetwork as a built-in classification method
- Stability and performance improvements for smoother user interface experience on all platforms
- Improved coverage of supported types in SemanticImport and optimizations for handling anonymous columns, empty fields, headerless data, and import of files with long file names
- Updates and improvements to a wide range of areas including weather data, associations, symbolic integration, and measure computations over implicit regions
- Stability and performance updates for select plot and chart types and for numerical solvers including NDSolve, ParametricNDSolve, SparseArray, and MatrixExp
- Compatibility update for InterpolatingFunction saved with Version 9 and earlier
Detailed information on the website of Wolfram Research