- Construct time series starting from real-world data. »
- Represent discrete-time data as event series. »
- Visualize and compare different time series. »
- Work with regular or irregularly sampled time series.
- Use dates in time series as strings, lists, or date objects,
supporting time zones, different calendars, or holiday schedules.
- Work with quantities in time series.
- Smooth a time series using moving averages or other filters.
- Aggregate values of time series.
- Map an arbitrary function over values of time series. »
- Add, multiply, or otherwise combine time series.
- Extract a fixed window from a time series. »
- Compute descriptive statistical measures.
- Capture time series from connected devices and external services.
- Analyze time series from astronomy, finance, demographics, and
- Generate parametric models that fit a time series.